Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged by Amber!

So my dear sweet friend Amber Phillips tagged me a couple weeks ago, and I am just now getting time to do it! I know.. horrible!

1. Where was I ten years ago? Ten years ago I was living in Las Vegas, and in 8th grade. Taeya and Aubrie were my bestest friends at Kenny Guinn, and I'm sure I was just trying to fit in with all "the cool kids." My dad would take us toilet papering at night, and to empty parking lots and let us drive around. I had major crushes on 2 different boys, and was such a drama queen lol.

2. 5 things on my "to do" list... Currently on my ongoing list of things right now is balance my checkbook, finish reading 'the Host', get my nails done, return my calls, and get caught up at work! (Ha! - I wish!)

3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire... Mostly the same things everyone else would do - payoff all my debts (and my familys as well), buy a nice but modest home and decorate it exactly how I want it, buy the Lexus I would love to have right now, Travel - definitely travel.. there are so many places I want to go and see, Invest and put some away, Shop!, leave really big tips and give some to charities, share some of it with my family and friends of course - maybe take everyone on a cruise or something super fun! ....Only in my dreams.... (:

4. 3 of my bad habits... Butting into conversations that I have nothing to do with (making things worse), Trying to make everyone happy (sometimes at my own expense), and being the 'Attorney for the Defense' as my mother likes to call it - basically standing up for (or arguing) the opposite side of whatever the issue is. They all kinda tie in together - all things I try to not do so much!

5. 5 places I have lived... Chandler till I was 7, Las Vegas till I was 14, Queen Creek till High School graduation, Las Vegas till November 2005, Tempe currently until May of 2008 when Brynne and I move into our new house in Maricopa! Lots of moving back and forth between Arizona and Nevada. :)

6. 5 jobs I have had... I have had a LOT of jobs, lol... but I could never stay at one job for too long during High School because the next one that came along always sounded so much better! During HS I worked at Walgreens, Cold Stone, Razzleberrys (I LoVeD this place!) Frys, and Bag N Baggage. Then I've also worked at Target, Victoria's Secret, and Prescriptive's (a makeup counter at the mall). But my FaVoRiTe jobs would have to be the ones i've had since all those... Hairstylist, Nanny, and whatever my job title at my company now is :) So I know that is way more than 5, sorry!

7. Something most people don't know about me... Hummm lets see... Well something that people might not know, and most people that do know, forget they know (and then always act surprised to find out again), is that I can't bend my thumb. I was born without the joint in my left thumb, therefore it does not bend. I also don't have the muscle in my hand (that is probably developed from use of the thumb). So my left thumb is quite smaller than my right one... it's kinda funny. :)

Well this was fun... thanks for Tagging me Amber, and making me think about things I don't usually think about, lol! I'm not going to "Tag" anyone... but anyone who reads this feel free to consider yourself 'Tagged" by me if you'd like, because this was fun to do!

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Lol yay for Alyse - I LOVE YOU! And actually i DID remember about your very special thumb because it always freaks me out when you bend it all the way backward! Haha! you're the best! :)

Candace said...

I feel good, because I knew all of these things. It was still fun to read though.

Life these days...... said...

You were one of the cool kids!!!
Your silly!
Your dad & mom your so sweet & fun to take us toliet papering or to throw parties. My favorite time was JR. High! Thanks for being part of those memories!
& yes you were a drama Queen! LOL
Love ya & miss you girl!