Friday, March 7, 2008

Disneyland and California Adventure Trip!


Recently the 'Makeler' family, as we call ourselves on my Dads side of the family (it's a combination of our last names Makemson and Bowler) had the opportunity to take a vacation together. Everyone but Brian, who is currently serving a mission in Adelaide, Australia, was able to go. We definitely missed having Brian with us, but are so happy he is doing so well in Australia! We had many reasons for this vacation of ours... Cathy's dads Wedding, Cousin Kanani's Baby Shower, and a 2 day trip to Disneyland and California Adventure! We are fortunate enough to have taken many trips to Disneyland and California Adventure as a family, (thanks Dad and Cathy) and always have a wonderful time together, making funny memories to last a lifetime. Here's some pictures from that vacation...


Austin, Dylan, and Garen thought these goggles were so cool, I just love this picture of them!



Dylan and Austin bought the goggles and wore them around the park all day. It was hilarious to see the way people reacted when they saw them! We had them walk out in front of us for awhile just so we could catch the expressions on peoples faces as they walked by.




Here's a quick shot while we were in line for Space Mountain!






Breakfast at IHOP! Yummm!










Grandpa Cayton's Wedding! Okay, so I wasn't able to take very many pictures at the wedding because my flash wasn't working very well on my camera, but I had to put this picture on here because I thought it was hilarious! I was taking a picture of Dad and Dylan, and Caylee decided to jump in at the last second, (and looks adorable) and Dylan made the silliest face!


















The long weekend we were able to spend together was tons of fun!

4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Hooray for blogs!!! yay i'm so glad you started one, i miss you TONS and and glad i have another way to keep up with your crazy life (which means you have to keep this updated!) love ya lots darlin! :)

Candace said...

I love your family. I miss them so much and I love so close to them. Sad huh?!

amber {and co.} said...

Tag, you're it! Check out my post to see what to do :)

Cara Jones said...

HEY! I found your blog through Amber! It is a fun way to keep "tabs" on people who are now far, far away! Anyway, I saw you said someone was on their mission in Adelaide--- that is where Robby is. I didn't know if you knew that! He really loves it! I wonder if they know each other!! Anyway, have a great week!!!