Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Home!


That's right... Brynne and I bought a house! We started looking around back in January because we knew we wanted to buy a house to move into when our lease was up at our Town House. We had decided that despite the drive, Maricopa sounded like a great place to live. The houses are so inexpensive out there, and with the way the market is right now it totally made sense to buy. We have a fantastic realtor (and it's double fantastic that he's my best friends husband) that listened to what it was were were wanting, and then did some research to show us houses he thought we would like. We only went out 2 times before we found the house we bought, and then the funny thing is that we just happened upon the one we have because of Abe. I meant to put these pictures up a couple weeks ago for people to see, but have been so busy with life that I haven't had a chance. The house is quite a bit further along since we took these pictures, so I will have to put some new ones up soon!

6 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

holy crap Alyse I can't believe you own a house- that is AWESOME! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see it- when is the move in date? We should do a housewarming party :) I'm so glad life is good for you, i miss you chickie!

The Fiores said...

Hi Alyse! This is Liz (Muscara!) how are you, I didn't realize how many former chandler high people had blogs! We live in Maricopa right now, the drive is not too bad, good luck with the house, it looks really cute!

Bjarnson Family said...

Alyse that is so cool that you guys got a place. My husband and I were looking to move to Maricopa but with his work he couldnt go that far out. So instead we moved to far Mesa. Hope everything is going well. Let me know if you need help with anything. Cammie

Meagan said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Heather said...

So exciting! You girls make your mom so proud. Congratulations you 2 deserve it. Ü

Cara Jones said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your house!!!!!! Post more :-). It was so great seeing you a couple of weeks ago, thanks for everything!