Thursday, March 6, 2008

Starting Out

I am excited to say that I have decided to start my own blog :) I have quite a few friends who have blogs, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoy being able to keep up with their lives through them. For a while I thought it would be silly for me to do because the majority of my friends who have blogs are married and starting their own families, and I didn't know what I could possibly have to say about myself... but then I figured I could just use this as a sort of 'timeline' or journal of things in my life. Then if friends and family members decide they want to look at it, then that makes it all the more fun! Plus, it will make viewing my friends blogs easier since I can have all their links in one place! So with that I guess I will start my own little blog, and I hope to have lots of fun with this!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Yeah!! I am excited you're starting a blog. Your picture looks fine, did you fix it already? And where are all of your links to your friends' blogs?!?! I want to see them too :)

Lori Erickson said...

Oh my Goodness..who is that gorgeous young woman! I know leave it to your mother to say something like that..If Heather gets her way, I'll be doing this soon! I love you Sweet Angel :)

Life these days...... said...

HEY,HEY HEY!!!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU STARTED A BLOG! Now we can keep n touch better. I can't believe how grown up everyone in the MAKELER Family is! (cute name too!)
Keep posting!

Candace said...

Yeah. I never get to hear about your life enough when we get a chance to talk. I am so excited to be updated.