Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Official!

Yea! It's official... I am now a homeowner! Brynne and I closed on our house today! We went this morning for our walk through at 9:30, and thankfully Meagan came with us. Lets just say she is very detail oriented, and isn't afraid to point things out and speak her mind (I wish I was a little more like this in my life). Without her there today I would have found things after the fact when I couldn't do anything about it, but since she was able to come there was plenty of orange tape for the workers to take care of :) I need to thank both Meagan and Abe for all their help throughout this whole home-buying process. I must say it has made things a whole lot easier (and even more fun) than I had imagined. Now Meagan will have to deal with me living close to her again, haha. Actually, it is all her fault anyways... both times now she has had something to do with the places I have chosen. I am very excited to be living close to her family again, and I am super excited for Brynne and I to start moving into our new house! Thankfully Brynne and I get along very well living together, it's nice to have a sister for a roommate. Anyways, then at 2:00 I had to be in Scottsdale to sign the docs, making it all official. The place is super cute! And I can't wait to get the walls painted and start moving in. I'll put up some more pictures soon!

8 comments:

Cara Jones said...

CONGRATS!! It is so exciting buying a house- and sort of nerve racking :-) My favorite part of having our house has been PAINTING! The walls look way more fun now that they are colorful- haha! Hope everything else is going well for you! Congratulations again!!!

Candace said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys.

Bjarnson Family said...

Alyse Congrats on the new house. I loved making the house my home when my husband and I bought ours. Good luck.

Kelsey said...

Congrats Alyse!! Hopefully Clark and I will be joining you soon out in queen creek with our offer we are waiting to hear back on. Thats exciting for you!!

Heather said...

Oh I can't wait to see more pictures. This is very exciting news!

Life these days...... said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures! Tell Brynne hello for me!

Emily P. said...

Alyse! im so excited to see you have a blog. I just started one, and it's way fun. COngrats on the house. Im excited to hear all about what's going on in your life!

Meagan said...

YAY!!! I am glad we could help, and am so excited for you guys to be out here close to us! Soooo..... get the trucks loaded and get your booty out here! :)