Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...

So I just wanted to post a few of these pictures real quick. My brithday was this last Saturday, and it was great. Brynne and I got the keys to our house (which is sooo exciting!) and then we went out to lunch with Meagan, Abe, Hudson, and Kaitlyn. I always enjoy spending time with them, and really am looking forward to living closer to them again. Anyways, then that night Michael had planned to take me out for my birthday, but didn't tell me where. It was really sweet.. he showed up to pick me up with 2 boquets of flowers (which I was secretly hoping he would bring me flowers, and not only did I get 1, but I got 2 kinds lol) Then he took me to As You Wish, which by the way is a great date idea. I've gone with a friend of mine a few times, but Michael and I had so much fun painting and talking and laughing at all the different colors we were trying to make blend together. It was a very fun time, we'll just have to see how the cookie jar we painted with almost every different color turns out.


After we finished at As You Wish we went to dinner at Macayos, which was very yummy. Then we went out to my new house so he could see it, since he's never actually made it out there with me. It was a great time, and I appreciated the thought he put into planning the things we did. You see, everything we did was something I had mentioned at one time or another, so it was really very sweet.






This is what the Cookie Jar looked like when we finished painting it, before it went into the fire thing to come out all nice and shiny lol.






Here's the flowers he brought me - before I had a chance to put them in vases. I thought they were so pretty!


Thanks to everyone for your Birthday wishes! It was a very fun day.

7 comments:

Candace said...

How sweet of him. Happy Birthday. We will have to celebrate when you get into Vegas (if you ever do=).

You look great.

Life these days...... said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good birthday! & Michael made it special for you.

Bjarnson Family said...

Hey Alyse hope you had a great birthday. I love As you Wish I use to go all the time. And the flowers are way pretty.

Gina Lee said...

I didnt know you had a BLOG!! I am such a terrible "Blog Stalker" that I just noticed your wonderful name on Meagan's page! How is the house?? I keep saying I am going to call you so I can stop by and see it! But I think I am wanting my hair cut before the end of July, so maybe I will see it them. Super cute pictures, and I know I said this at your house when you did my hair, but Happy Be-lated Birthday!

Saundra and Hoby said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had a great time. Congrats on the house as well. I hope you love it!! Miss your smiling mug and my hair really misses you!

xoxo
Saundra

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! This is Brittany by the way. What a fun date! Can you have him talk to my hubby :)

Josh and Tiff said...

It sounds like you've got a great guy and I love the flowers. I can't wait to see your new home.